View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 30 Jul 2014 14:06

Forum rules

UPDATE: This forum is now READ-ONLY. It is not possible to post new questions. All possible problems with the furtiv uploaders are already addressed in the existing questions below. Look carefully and you will find the answer that you are looking for. If you really cannot find the answer to your problem, you can email us at support (at) furtiv.com.

------------------------------

This support forum provides community help with any kind of issues related to furitv solutions including installation/download problems, configuration issues, problems uploading photos and videos and general questions.

For updates and news about furtiv, don't forget to visit our blog at http://blog.furtiv.com and our main webpage http://furtiv.com

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 nokia e5 

Post nokia e5
i have a nokia e5 phone. I first down loaded the free version of facebook photo uploader could not get it to work then i paid 99 cents for the other facebook photo uploader it looks like everthing is fine untill i go to activaite it and nothing happens can someone help me please!?

27 Jul 2011 00:11
Site Admin

Post Re: nokia e5
Make sure your web browser settings allow javascript and cookies.

If that does not fix the problem, then your probably have a network connectivity problem: Here is a list of things that you can try: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

28 Jul 2011 14:16

stressfree wrote:
Make sure your web browser settings allow javascript and cookies.

If that does not fix the problem, then your probably have a network connectivity problem: Here is a list of things that you can try: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

I have a brand new store bought nokia e5 that does NOT have share the "share online" program installed. This program does not seem to work without it.
Could anyone seem to explain on to get this to work on an e5 nokia without "share online" installed?

If you are going to tell me to install share online...that is easier said than done. I could "update" share online "if" it were installed. I, however, can not install "share online" if it is not installed...only update.

Any ideas? Anyone? have been on phone with Nokia about listing app for download for an e5 when it doesn't work for an e5 because an e5 does not have share online installed.
At nokia website, update for share online is not listed for an e5.

31 Aug 2011 02:53
Site Admin

As far as I know all versions of E5 have the Share Online program. It may be buried under a folder somewhere, but it should be there.

You don't even need to find the Share Online program. Just select a photo in the Camera or Photos app and select Options -> Send -> Upload. That should open the Share Online functionality.

If you don't have this menu entry in your Camera/Photos app and you really think there is no Share Online app on your phone, please tell me where you bought your phone, from which mobile operator (carrier) and what is your firmware version. Please dial *#0000# and post all the information that you see there so I can try to replicate the problem.

06 Sep 2011 13:27

stressfree wrote:
As far as I know all versions of E5 have the Share Online program. It may be buried under a folder somewhere, but it should be there.

You don't even need to find the Share Online program. Just select a photo in the Camera or Photos app and select Options -> Send -> Upload. That should open the Share Online functionality.

If you don't have this menu entry in your Camera/Photos app and you really think there is no Share Online app on your phone, please tell me where you bought your phone, from which mobile operator (carrier) and what is your firmware version. Please dial *#0000# and post all the information that you see there so I can try to replicate the problem.

options -> send -> gives me 3 choices -> sms message / e-mail / bluetooth .

Phone is purchased from wal-mart with straight talk as provider
sv 046.001
sv date 05/05/11
custom version 046.001.352.07
custom version date 05/17/2011
lang set 42.01
model e5-00.2
type rm-634
latest update / not updated. but believe me I have tried.

Tried to recoup the $2.13 from nokia OVI store, spent an hour on the phone.
They (nokia) have pushed it on to furtiv.

Anyone know where a signed share online base package .sis file can be located???

06 Sep 2011 16:33
Site Admin

Damn, they must have done some Frankenstein E5 variant for Straight Talk without the Share Online app. My guess is that your carrier does not want people uploading photos or they want you to buy/use another photo sharing program/service that they offer or sell.

The only thing I can suggest is to try to install Share Online 3.0. It is meant for older phones like N95 and N82 but it may just do the trick. Here is the download link on the Nokia Website http://bit.ly/yZ7bQ. You can also get the installation file directly from http://bit.ly/shareonline3

Please let me know if you manage to make it work.

If installing Share Online 3 does not work, ask Nokia to refund the money you spent on the app as your E5 does not work as advertised http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MemXweuVWa8 You were sold a crippled version E5 because of operator customization. You may even want to consider returning the phone to WalMart.

07 Sep 2011 13:22

stressfree wrote:
Damn, they must have done some Frankenstein E5 variant for Straight Talk without the Share Online app. My guess is that your carrier does not want people uploading photos or they want you to buy/use another photo sharing program/service that they offer or sell.

The only thing I can suggest is to try to install Share Online 3.0. It is meant for older phones like N95 and N82 but it may just do the trick. Here is the download link on the Nokia Website http://bit.ly/yZ7bQ. You can also get the installation file directly from http://bit.ly/shareonline3

Please let me know if you manage to make it work.

If installing Share Online 3 does not work, ask Nokia to refund the money you spent on the app as your E5 does not work as advertised http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MemXweuVWa8 You were sold a crippled version E5 because of operator customization. You may even want to consider returning the phone to WalMart.

First off, the links that you have provided are "updates" to the share online program. I have been there, done that.
What I really need is the "base" installer. The original program!!!
ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET A .SIS FILE OF THIS!!!???
This would make this crippled phone share my map locations, videos, pictures etc.
This phone does not even have the facebook app on it!!! straight talk reps says "go to the web and use facebook"! I have currently installed "facebook for any phone"

Spoke with Nokia and Straighttalk.
Nokia to refund purchase of facebook uploader pro and...

Straight talk/trac-phone reserves the right to sell crippled, Frankenstein phones to unknowing customers.

07 Sep 2011 17:30

You might want to put a little disclaimer about this, I am having the same issue. Using Nokia E5 with StraighTalk. The Share Online application isn't there, the only ones I can find online are the upgrades but of course those won't work without the "base package".

22 Sep 2011 05:10
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]